The Principle of OpenLeverage Tokenomics
- $OLE is the OpenLeverage Protocol token.
- 55% of the OLE genesis supply is allocated to OpenLeverage community members.
- A retroactive reward will be distributed to the community at token launch, separate from the product launch.
- $OLE will be available through protocol usage, e.g., margin trading, lending, market creation, liquidation facilitation, and farming.
- Lock $OLE into a time-weighted escrow to share 46.6% generated fees through trading, boost $OLE earning and enjoy trading discounts.
Community Driven Growth
Since the early stage of the project, the OpenLeverage Protocol has aimed to be a highly decentralized financial infrastructure.
Inspired by other successful permissionless DeFi products, such as Uniswap and Compound, we have committed to building a true permissionless, secure, and essential components for an era with a widely accessible market, without high maintenance cost or counterparty risk.
Since we launched the testnet, our community has well-received the concept. The positive feedback gave us the confidence that there is considerable demand for a permissionless lending and margin trading financial services:
- Over 57,000 unique addresses have tried lending or margin trading with more than 173,000 on-chain transactions on Kovan testnet.
- 260+ markets were created
- Up to 36,700 active positions were maintained
- 21.6k followers on Twitter, 9.3k members on Discord, over 8.1k on Telegram
One billion $OLE will be minted at token launch and accessible over four years. 55% is allocated to community members.
A retroactive reward will be based on the protocol usage and will immediately be claimed by users at the Token Launch. Governance treasury will retain the rest of $OLE supply to distribute on an ongoing basis through contributor grants, community initiatives, liquidity mining, and other programs. Liquidity mining program will also go live at the Token Launch.
OLE Mining and Time Weighted Escrow
$OLE is available through lending, borrowing, liquidation facilitation, yield farming, and revenue sharing after staked into time-weighted escrow. Staked $OLE holders will share 46.6% of the protocol revenue stream, enjoy boost of OLE earning on incentivized pool and fees discount on margin trades.
OLE Launch Date
Please note that the $OLE token will NOT be launched with the mainnet and will be launched later.